“Steve is a consummate professional and a talented improviser, adept at comedic and dramatic roles. It's been a pleasure working with him." - Michael Goldburg Navy Yards Production
"Steve never auditioned for the role and was hired solely on the recommendation of another actor. We were very pleased with his professionalism, dedicationand thorough understanding and delivery of the character he protrayed."- Brian Nesbit Writer/Director/Creator Pivot Point
- Steve is proud to announce he signed on with Dream Maker Talent Management
- Steve is proud to have released the short film Justice on YouTube and social media. He produced and starred in it. Michael Goldburg directed.
- Steve was nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the Uptown Manhattan Film Festival for his role of Ronald in the short film Like Daughter Like Mother. The film has been garnishing awards at various Film Festivals.
- Completed the script and pre-production of the short film Aaron With 2 A’s. Previously it was known as The Choice to Be Alive. Steve is the creator, executive producer, co-writer and lead in this wonderful short. The film is being directed by Michael Goldburg.
- Steve is expecting to shoot his short film Aaron With 2 A’s next spring or as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Steve will be collaborating on producing and writing a series based on the short, Justice.
- November 21, 2020 at 3PM Steve will be appearing in a reading of Sweet Bird of Youth as Boss Finley.
- Steve attended a Thriving Actor workshop with Jordan Ancel.
- Steve was privileged to continue his education: taking a workshop with Larry Moss and an On Camera class with Anthony Robert Grasso.
- Also, proud to say that he continues his training with the fantastic Amy Jo Berman in Los Angeles and Katie Kallacky Toomey in DC as well.